We look forward to receiving your online grant application.
Simply click the image or link above to be re-directed to access our online grant application portal.
Please also take a moment to read the information below prior to moving on to the application process.
- The online grant application portal will open for submissions 1-month prior to the grant deadline. (i.e., April 1 for the May 1 deadline or September 1 for the October 1 deadline).
- Grant applications must be submitted online by 11:59 PM on May 1 or October 1.
- Grant awards will be announced within 45 days after the application deadline.
- Log on using the link above to preview HCCF’s Grant Application at any time.
- Grants will be awarded to not-for-profit community organizations that benefit Harper County Citizens.
- No Grants to Individuals.
- No portion of the project grant shall be applied to administrative or overhead costs.
- Projects must comply with Federal and State laws, rules, and regulations concerning equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
- Grants will be for projects with a focus on education, human needs, health care, community improvement or rural development.
- Grant applicants may seek full funding, partial funding or matching funding.
Please click the link below for a preview of HCCF’s grant application questions.
Grant Application Question List PDF