We look forward to receiving your grant application.
Please click one of the links below to download and mail a written grant application for the upcoming grant deadline.
Grant applications must be postmarked by May 1 or October 1.
Grant awards will be announced within 45 days after the application deadline.
Mail Printed Applications to:
Harper County Community Foundation
Kevin Alexander, Chairperson
P. O. Box 5
Anthony, KS 67003
- Grants will be awarded to not-for-profit community organizations that benefit Harper County Citizens.
- No Grants to Individuals.
- No portion of the project grant shall be applied to administrative or overhead costs.
- Projects must comply with Federal and State laws, rules and regulations concerning equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
- Grants will be for projects with a focus on education, human needs, health care, community improvement or rural development.
- Grant applicants may seek full funding, partial funding or matching funding.